CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

exhausted

okay lets start. first, i woke up at 5 and got to school at 540+. and the only person i saw is a close friend of mine. like nasibb wahh.. then get to the padangg. well i dont have to explain on what we were doing at the padang roightt. so there i was standing, dancing and exhausted.then i went back to school with azhan. jiggy's mom is the one who send us back there. so thanks auntie.(incase you didnt hear me earlier in the car)

then went back to my house and ate anything i saw at that moment. then, i went upstairs to the bed room and went lying on the bed and fell asleep. then i woke up at around 6 and a friend called me by the telephone and asked me to go to his crib to partayy. so i got there at 7 i think. then we partied(eat, watch people cut cakes, play bouncers and others laa) till 1.15 i guess. (thanks fi)

so here i am. im exhausted!! so can you give me a massage?cause i cant feel any of my back bones right now. like shikks mahn.

0 responses: